How to Use Mobile Check Deposit
You just received a check, but you’re not sure when you’ll be able to stop by the credit union to deposit it. Instead of waiting (and waiting) to put that money in your account, you could use mobile check deposit and deposit that check right now.
- Login to your 1st MidAmerica mobile app.
- Select “Check Deposit” on the bottom menu of your mobile app.
- When you endorse your check, write “For Mobile Deposit Only” below your signature.
- Follow the prompts in the app to deposit the check into your selected account.
- Hold onto the check to allow sufficient time in case the original is needed for any reason. You can destroy the check after it has cleared and been credited to your account.
- Just like deposits in the branches, a hold may be placed on the check to ensure that funds are deposited.
- Make sure that the endorsement lines up in the designated area.
- Place the check on a dark background for better visibility.
- Make sure all the corners of the check are visible.
- Stand over your check so the image is level.
Using mobile check deposit can save you time and make banking easier.