1st MidAmerica is growing, and so are our employment opportunities.
Visit our Employment Page for a full list of current job openings.
How To Apply
|1st MidAmerica Credit Union|
Attn: Human Resources
301 Mechanical Dr.
East Alton, IL 62024
Our employees are the key to what makes 1st MidAmerica Credit Union the best financial partner for consumers and it is important to us that we recognize their achievements and compensate them with a competitive salary and benefits package. We offer a competitive salary package to attract and retain employees with a strong work ethic and member service orientation. Our benefits for full time employees include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account – pay for out of pocket medical and dependent care cost with pre-tax dollars
Additional Insurance Options:
- Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Company Paid Group Life Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance to cover your spouse, children or for yourself
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401(k) employee contributions available through pre-tax deduction
- Credit union contributions
- Part time employees are also eligible for these programs
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick/Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
- Part time employees are eligible for some pro-rated non-medical benefits
- Employee Assistance Program – free counseling for employee and dependents
- Employee years of service recognition program
- Awards and incentive programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursement
- ZayZoon Wages On-Demand - allows you to access your earned wages before payday
Career opportunities exist at 1st MidAmerica in positions that provide challenge, responsibility and opportunity for advancement. We offer our employees opportunities to learn and develop through on the job training and outside seminars.