Scheduling Appointments is Easy
Loan and Account Requests in our lobbies are by appointments only. Some members may need appointments for activities such as safe deposit access, signing documents, accessing a notary, or other in person account services.
Schedule your appointment online now or call our member support center at 618-258-3168 or 800-345-4216.
What to Expect
Upon receiving your request, a staff member will be in contact to confirm your appointment.
When you arrive for your appointment:
- We will verify your appointment.
- We will call you in when ready. Only two members are allowed per appointment.
We will limit the number of members within the lobby at one time.
- Upon entry, we will need to verify your identity.
- Please take notice of the social distancing guidelines when entering the lobby.
- Masks are required and our team members will be wearing them.
- Hand sanitizer is provided for member use.
- Protective shields are in place at employee work stations.
- We will not be distributing cookies, popcorn, or coffee in the lobby.
- Public restrooms will not be available.
Please be assured the health and safety of our members and employees is a top priority. Between member visits, we will sanitize waiting and meeting areas, seating, and door handles.
Account transactions are available through our drive-up lanes:
- Deposits - also available in our mobile apps
- Loan payments - Make a loan payment
- Withdrawals – also available at area ATMs
- And other transactional services
We will also continue to serve you at home.
Many of our services are available virtually and our employees can assist by phone:
- Online Banking – this is available 24/7. Login or sign up for online banking.
- Video Banking - meet face-to-face with a representative by video. Learn about video banking.
- Mobile Apps – deposit checks and manage your accounts from your mobile devices.
- Live Chat – available on our website or within online banking.
- Member Support Center – reps are available during standard hours.
- Website – visit us online to make loan payments and find more information.