Updates from 1st MidAmerica Credit Union
Video banking is now available
, providing face-to-face access with a team member!
If you do need to make an appointment at one of our lobbies, how to schedule an appointment.
In-person loan applications and account requests are available by appointment only in the lobbies. Some members may need appointments for activities such as safe deposit access, signing documents, accessing a notary, or other in person account services.
Schedule your appointment online now or call our member support center at 618-258-3168 or 800-345-4216.
In accordance with CDC guidelines, members and employees who are fully vaccinated are not required to wear a mask.
Account transactions are available in our lobbies and through our drive-up lanes:
- Deposits - also available in our mobile apps
- Loan payments - make loan payments here
- Withdrawals – also available at area ATMs
- And other transactional services
We will also continue to serve you at home.
Many of our services are available virtually and our employees can assist by phone:
- Video Banking - open new accounts face-to-face with a team member!
- Online Banking – this is available 24/7. Login or sign up for online banking here.
- Mobile Apps – deposit checks and manage your accounts from your mobile devices.
- Live Chat – available on our website or within online banking.
- Member Support Center – reps are available during standard hours.
- Website – visit us online to make loan payments and find more information.
Our teams continue to serve you remotely during standard business hours. Our phones are staffed in the to answer your questions and our online services are available. New video banking provides face-face access with a team member - learn more here!
Should you or your family be impacted by COVID-19 and need financial support, we're here to help. Members of our team are ready to provide you financial guidance and discuss any financial arrangements you may need to help you through this difficult time.
If you think you will have trouble making your 1st MidAmerica loan payment, you can call us at 618-258-3168 or 800-345-4216 and press option 4 so that we can find the best way to assist you. You can also email us at email@example.com.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and evaluate additional measures to support our members and community as needs arise. Please continue to check your emails from us and visit www.1stMidAmerica.org for regular updates. For additional information about COVID-19, you can find the latest report from the CDC or your local health department website.
And please be on the lookout for scammers who are trying to take advantage of the fears surrounding the COVID-19. The Federal Trade Commission released this helpful article: Coronavirus Scammers Follow Headlines.