Online Banking Frequently Asked Questions
- Whether it’s on the desktop or mobile browser, if you have saved 1stMidAmerica.org as a favorite prior to October 24, 2018 most likely the page will not load correctly. The error could say username
and password not found or the page reloads to the login page.
- Delete the “old” 1st MidAmerica.org favorite in browser.
- Search for updated website by going to: www.1stMidAmerica.org
- Ez-Card Info can be found under Additional Services
- Ez-Card Info is available only on the desktop/laptop version of online banking, not the mobile app
- Payments can be made by transferring from savings or checking to Visa through “Move Money - Transfer”
- Mortgage info can be found under Additional Services
- Mortgage info is available only on the desktop/laptop version of online banking, not the mobile app
- Payments can be made by transferring from savings or checking to Mortgage through “Move Money - Transfer”. Mortgage payments will only be accepted if paying exact amount
- There is no limitation on how many accounts you can rename. However some members are experiencing an error (see below) when attempting to rename multiple accounts. This is an ongoing issue we are actively working to correct. Until the permanent fix, please refer to the account number listed for verification of account type.
- If you previously received online statements, you will continue to receive the email notification and have the ability to view online statement history. However, the first time you login to view online statements, you will need to re-enroll by accepting the terms and conditions.
- The new online banking bill payment system is limited to one (1) checking account to pay bills.
- Financial Institution 2 Financial Institution transfers and POP Money transfers could take up to 3 business days to complete.
- You can access one (1) online statement per login username. For example, if you are signed in to your primary account and have linked accounts such as you child’s account, you will only be able to view the primary account’s online statements. You will need to login to the child’s account to retrieve their online statements.
- To view linked account statements, you will need to complete the online banking registration using primary account holder’s information. To “enroll online” visit the homepage.
- Once the mobile app is downloaded from Google Play or the App Store, you will be requested to confirm your identity with a One-Time Passcode/Access Code via text message. Text message is generated from number: 44833
- Respond/reply to the text message with access code included in the text message.
- Once identity is confirmed, access the account by clicking on 1st MidAmerica’s mobile app.
- “Private” means user will NOT be prompted to enter a One-Time Passcode at their next login.
- “Public” means user WILL BE asked to enter a One-Time Passcode at their next login.
- If no option is chosen by user, it defaults to “Public” device. Therefore, the user will be prompted to enter a One-Time Passcode at their next login.
- The browser could be set to delete any temporary files, history, cookies, saved passwords, and web form information. To correct this, go the browser’s settings to enable files, history, cookies, saved passwords from clearing.
- Anti-virus software installed on your computer may delete any temporary files, history, cookies, saved passwords, and web form information.
1. Click “eSign document”. A separate page will pop-up (make sure browser is set to enable pop-ups).
2. Enter the e-Sign Confirmation Code (combination of numbers and letters).
3. Then click “I agree.”
4. Select accounts to view online statements.