Manage your financial picture from one place.
Our online banking system offers you a money management tool that can connect you to your loans, deposits, and investments elsewhere.
Connect External Accounts
Want to see all your finances in one place? Now you can. All you need is your login and password for your external accounts.
Once you have your external accounts connected, you can manage your whole financial picture.
- View your net worth.
- Set up your monthly cash flow and set budgets.
- See a breakdown of your monthly spending by category and assign new categories.
- Set goals for retirement and paying down debt, or create savings plans
It's a simple process found in our online banking system:
- Scroll down to “Outside Accounts” at the bottom left.
- Click on Link Outside Account.
- In the new window, click on the blue button, Add an Account.
- Follow the prompts to find your external financial provider and connect the accounts.
Move Money between Financial Institutions
You can also transfer funds into your 1st MidAmerica Credit Union accounts from external deposit accounts. Follow these instructions in online banking to get started:
- Select “Move Money” on the navigation menu of online banking from a desktop or laptop.
- Choose “Transfer Between Accounts” to access external deposit accounts.
- Through the portal, you can “Add Accounts” to set up connections to your external accounts. The process incorporates safeguards to verify your external accounts and takes a few days to complete connections.
- Through the portal, you can select Settings, then Help, from the dropdown menu for detailed instructions on adding accounts or navigating the process.