It's time for an upgrade to better serve you!
System Updates with Limited Account Access: July 31 - August 3
Here you will find details about our new computer system and what to expect during the upgrade, July 31 through August 3. Please read this information, mark your calendars and plan ahead.
Why are you changing your computer
How will I benefit from this change?
Once the new system is implemented, many members will see enhancements to our online and mobile banking and audio response system. Your electronic and paper statements will be improved. Opening new accounts online will be quicker and easier. We are investing in these new technologies to better serve you, all while maintaining our top priority of ensuring your accounts are safe and secure.
What’s going to happen, and when?
On the afternoon of Friday, July 30, the credit union will begin the upgrade process. This will take several days. As a result, we recommend that you schedule and complete your banking needs prior to July 31.
- Credit union branches and offices will be closed Monday, August 2, and Tuesday, August 3.
- Online banking and mobile banking will not be available with updated balances or for account transfers from approximately 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 31 through Tuesday, August 3.
- Mobile check deposits through the mobile app will not be available from approximately 4:00 p.m. Friday, July 30 through August 3.
- Access to your accounts through credit union shared branches will not be available from approximately 4:00 p.m. Friday, July 30 through August 3.
- Online loan payments will not be available from approximately 4:00 p.m. Thursday, July 29 through August 3.
Will Online Banking and Bill Pay be available during the conversion period?
Online and Mobile Banking and Bill Pay will be unavailable from approximately 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 31 through August 3. Mobile check deposits will not be available from approximately 4:00 p.m. Friday, July 30 through August 3. We will resume these services when the credit union opens again on August 4. However, all previously scheduled and automatic Bill Pay payments and transfers will be made as scheduled.
Will Audio Response be available during the conversion period?
Member Line Audio Response will be unavailable from approximately 4:00 p.m. on Friday, July 30 through August 3. We will resume these services when the credit union opens again on August 4. Beginning August 4, users will be required to confirm their identity and set a new PIN in the automated system.
Will I be able to make my loan payment during the conversion period?
- Online loan payments from other financial institutions using the online loan payment portal will be not be available from approximately 4:00 p.m. Thursday, July 29 through August 3.
- Loan payments by making transfers within online or mobile banking will not be available approximately 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 31 through Tuesday, August 3.
- Loan payments can be made in the branches through regular branch hours on July 31. Branches will be closed on August 2 and 3.
Can I write checks and use my debit and credit cards during the conversion?
- Absolutely. You can continue to use these products both during and after the conversion process.
- Check transactions will not be affected.
- You will not need to order new checks or cards.
What about my direct deposits and payroll transfers?
All payrolls, including direct deposits and payroll deductions and any automatic transfers will continue as usual. You won’t need to change anything.
What will happen to my direct deposit while you are closed?
Direct deposits will occur as scheduled.
What if I don’t have direct deposit and have a check that I need to deposit on Monday or Tuesday?
Please plan to deposit checks by Saturday, July 31 at a branch. Or make your deposit through mobile check deposit by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, July 30.
I have automatic withdrawals set up to pay my utility bills. Will that still work?
Yes. Any auto payments you have authorized will continue to work just as before. You don’t need to change anything.
Will my account number change?
No, your account numbers will stay the same.
Will I have to sign up for Online Banking again?
No, you will not need to enroll again for Online Banking.
Am I going to have to reset my password on Online Banking?
No, your password will remain the same.
I have account alerts set up in Online Banking. Will those still be there?
Yes, they will still be there.
What about the scheduled transfers and payments that I have set up in Online Banking?
Your scheduled transfers will continue to run as before. You will not have to do anything.
What about my e-Statements and online Credit Card statements?
These two services will continue to be available to you, and you will have access to archived electronic statements after the conversion is complete.