Manage your accounts online or by phone anytime, anywhere.
With e-Teller you can transact your financial business from the convenience of any Internet computer. When you need to transfer funds, balance your checkbook, or check a balance, you can do so with a few clicks of the mouse.
Enjoy these convenient
Less time, less paper - more
We now deliver online! e-Statements are
a great new way to receive your account
information, using email in place of traditional
How do I get started?
Just log on to e-Teller, and
click on e-Statements to sign up. If you
ever change your mind, we'll be happy
to switch you back to paper statements.
If you're not yet signed up for e-Teller,
Member Line Phone Banking
Member Line offers 24/7 access to your account from home, office or while travelling with the use of a touch-tone telephone. Make inquires about your account, transfer funds, request loan payment and savings goal calculations as well as many other financial inquiries.
Member Line can be accessed through these numbers:
Imagine being able to quickly view your banking, investments, mortgage and credit card info all in one place, regardless of where you have the accounts. You can with ez-Budget, our personal financial management tool. Access to all your information allows you to leverage the power of our new budgeting and cash flow management tools. Just look at all the features and benefits of our new ez-Budget feature in e-Teller, our online banking system:
• View your accounts in one place
• Create “tags” to categorize and monitor your spending
• Set financial goals
• Set up alerts to keep you on track
To access ez-Budget, login to e-Teller at www.1stMidAmerica.org, then click on the new ez-Budget tab to register and start using today. Not yet an e-Teller, online banking, user, sign up today. You can enroll online using your MemberLine phone access PIN, or call to register by phone: (618) 258-3168 or (800) 345-4216.
ez-Pay Bill Payment
With ez-Pay, our free on-line bill payment service, you can skip the check writing, stamps and envelopes, and schedule or send payments when you choose.
Enjoy these convenient
- No checks. No stamps. All of your
bills paid in minutes
- Schedule single or recurring payments
- Review pending and completed payments
With mobile money you can access your accounts via a mobile phone:
• View account balances
• View account transfers
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay bills & more
Here’s how to get started:
1. Log on to online banking.
2. Click Self Service Tab.
3. Click Mobile Banking (Mobile Money) link under additional services.
4. Mobile banking terms and conditions will appear. Once accepted click Continue.
5. Select Account to manage with mobile banking.
6. Enter the cellular number of the phone being registered for mobile banking.
7. Click Continue and the level of service from the mobile phone.
Based upon wireless network availability. You may be charged for services by your wireless carrier.
Eliminate the hassles of checks and cash - sending and receiving money is as easy as emailing and texting. Access this feature within e-Teller!
Popmoney is easy and convenient for you and the people you send money to. They simply receive the money into their bank account online.
The following are just a few of the convenient ways that you can use Popmoney:
• Send money to your child at college
• Send a gift to family or friends
• Reimburse friends for that fun outing
• Pay your babysitter or your lawn care service
You can send money to someone using their email address, mobile number or account information.
- Email address: Your contact will receive an email with instructions on how to direct the payment
into his or her account.
- Mobile number: A text message will be sent to the recipient on your behalf with instructions on
how to direct the payment into his or her account. You may want to tell your contact that standard
message and data rates may apply.
- Account information (routing and account number): The money will be deposited directly into
your contact’s account. You will also have the option to send an email to your contact.
Payroll Deduction & Direct Deposit
For your convenience, we can easily arrange electronic direct deposit of Social Security, other government checks, regular payroll or any type of electronic funds transfer. In addition, automatic payroll deduction for savings or loan payments may also be established.
|To sign up for Payroll Deduction or Direct Deposit contact us.